Celebrate our local veterans!
This cruise features veterans that were handpicked by surrounding town council members from Jefferson, Hopatcong, Roxbury & Mount Arlington. Let us honor you on this complimentary cruise for the Fourth of July. This is your day, as well as America’s Day!
- 1.5 hr. complimentary cruise around Lake Hopatcong for the Veterans from each lake border town
- Mount Arlington
- Please visit your town council for signups and more detailed information
- Following the cruise there will be shuttles down to the American Legion on Espanong Road for a big BBQ where family and friends can join!
- 2 Marines on board for a mini presentation & thank you tribute!
- Supporters, flag holders – and tons of people will be on the shore cheering on the Veterans and thanking them for their service!
- Light fare
- Coffee & Tea
- Water & Soda
What’s Not Included/Available On Board:
Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services!
Miss Lotta is equipped with a full bar. Non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages are a separate cost.
Why Miss Lotta?
Locals and visitors alike agree that every cruise taken on LHC’s Miss Lotta is both unique and enjoyable. It is no wonder that customers return time and again given the ever-changing beauty of Lake Hopatcong and thoughtful service standards of the LHC staff. Miss Lotta, a refurbished state of the art 57 ft Skipperliner is outfitted with amenities that ensure customer satisfaction.
LHC staff take the concept to the next level as they serve private/corporate events, wedding ceremonies, specialty cruises, or one of many classic cruises. While Captains and Service Staff take care of the details; customers take in lake scenes from either inside the dining cabin or from the roof deck. No voyage is complete without a theme-based buffet and a full-service bar. 45 guests maximum, lunch and dinner cruises, sails May through October.
Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Cruise sails rain or shine!